332 views | Share
Cosmetic and skin care products are common in every woman’s life and beauty products are a lot like food products, so it is important to carefully select the products that are safe and suited to your skin.
The following checklists are guides to help you consider the safe skin care products.
1. Registered Number : Registered Number is issued by FDA to ensure that standards in cosmetics are in accordance to the existing standard and regulations.
2. Expiration Date and Manufacturing Date : Specific products can vary, but in general, unopened skin care can last from 2 to 3 years and after opened you should use a product within 1 year.
3. Ingredients : Check for ingredients you may be allergic to and use products with right ingredients for your skin.
4. Manufacturer’s contact information
5. Reading the label well : If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully and make sure this product is right for you.
6. Do a patch test before using a new skin care product : Patch testing is a method of testing a new product to see if it will work for your skin by applying the product behind the ear or on the inner of forearm for 30 minutes. Do not use product if an allergic reaction appears.
7. Product Store / Shop : To ensure your products are authentic and high quality, you should purchase only though an authorized source.
8. Packaging : You should notice the packaging prior to purchase, packaging must be in mint condition.